Thursday, January 3, 2008

Some other opinions about her sex tape



Nowadays it’s like to have a car – sex tapes spread everywhere and everybody is supposed to have it.

I'll be dammed if all my male friends haven't been searching the Internet looking for it so I figured "what the the hell". Word on the Streetz is that Vivica Fox in fact got shoddy ass drunk recently got on her knees and showed a expert on a conceited suitor. But get this, the enthusiastic phone recorded the whole action. Everybody should all be seeing it online really soon. Vivica Fox is doing her best to requisition the long-suffering tape.

The things were not great about her life. Everything was difficult and seemed to be over.

Vivica Fox's career has slowed down for over the years. If something I heard that Ford dropped her as their spokesperson. This sex tape will only add to her notoriety while giving her career a good refresh. The minute I see the - blow by blow.
If it worked for Kim K, and Paris Hilton. I see no cause why an old crow cant hop on board too. Let us give them a chance!